Responsible Listing Guidelines
Welcome to the Responsible Listing Guidelines (“Guidelines”) for Grabfreelancer.com and its affiliated websites, any capitalized terms not defined within these Guidelines are defined within the Grabfreelancer.com Terms of Service.
Grabfreelancer.com s is devoted to making an excellent experience for both its Buyers and Sellers. We take our responsibilities seriously, and that we work to make sure that any Seller Services listed (“Listings”) on Grabfreelancer.com and its affiliated websites are accurate, trustworthy, and reliable. For these reasons, we’ve created the subsequent Guidelines to enhance the experience of all our users.
Seller Services’ Listing Guidelines
Sellers must suits the subsequent when creating any Listings:
- Listings shouldn’t include third party trademarks or logos not owned or licensed by the vendor .
- Any Seller Services listed shouldn’t include any trademarks or logos that are confusingly almost like a 3rd party’s trademarks or logos.
- The Listings shouldn’t include the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying a person (living or dead) without such person’s permission.
- The Listings shouldn’t contain copyrighted materials owned by others, without permission.
- The Listing promoting any Seller Services must be accurate and reflect the merchandise or service provided by the vendor .
- The Listing must make no claims that it’s representative of Grabfreelancer.com or is endorsed by Grabfreelancer.com.
The following content is prohibited from any Listings created by Sellers:
- False, misleading, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated claims or content.
- Fictional third-party reviews, endorsements, or comments.
- Content that contains, promotes, or endorses:
o Defamation, harassment, hate speech, racism, gender inequality, derogatory or distasteful, or misrepresentation against others.
o Spyware, spam, Trojan horses, or viruses.
o Illegal or unlawful activities.
o Black Hat methods.
o Methods which will violate a third-party network’s Terms of Service.
o Methods that violate the Grabfreelancer.com Terms of Service.
Grabfreelancer.com reserves the proper to delete, alter, edit, reject or remove any Listings that don’t suits these Guidelines or meet Grabfreelancer.com’ standards. Grabfreelancer.com may remove any offending Listings solely supported its own reasonable judgment.